Here’s some piece of great news coming out! The new Windows 11 Insider Preview is now available for the public. Windows 11 with significant user interface changes, more rounded corners, changes with the start menu, more of the changes have been seen on Windows 10X Shell and Windows 10X. The taskbar content has been placed in the center where it ended up cleaning up the tray area, it has an all-new start button and a menu. The menu now doesn’t support Live tiles, but users can pin their favorite apps, see the recent files, and the same shutdown button. You Can Also Download Windows 10 Pro 20H2 Build 19042 December.
Windows 11 Pro with the new dark mode, where the interface looks dramatically new and it looks more like a refined version of Windows 10. This release is an early version of Windows 11, as users are informed there are incomplete things and may face bugs and errors. It has also been seen that Microsoft is adding the old widget panel where users can quickly access different web content such as Weather, News, Live scores for games, Top stories, and more. The Windows explorer now has a quick snap feature where users can easily place the windows in different positions such as side by side, on the right or left panel or corner.
How To Download Windows 11 ISO Insider Preview 10.0.22000.100 Build:
The simplest method is to sign up for Windows Insider Preview officially. The moment you became an insider, you can download the dev build 10.0.22000.100. For compatible Windows 10 users, this is a free upgrade. Now, go to Windows Insider Program. You have just then to visit settings and then Update and Security. It’s easy, right?
Another method to download Windows 11 ISO is that you can create bootable USB flash drives. And then install it onto your PC. This simply means downloading Windows 11 insider preview ISO, burning it to external storage memory, and then installing it on your system. Then you have just to bypass the restrictions that stop you from updating it previously from Windows 10.
Features of Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 22000.100:
- Brand new UI / UX design in Windows 11
- Introducing the new Start menu, search, and the location of the icons in the Windows taskbar, and new interface.
- Cool and new animation when dragging the window around the desktop screen.
- Windows explorer included a multitask, snap, and various other features.
- Fully supported with today’s community favorite Dark Mode.
- Packed with new sounds for your ears to freshen up from listing the same sound for five straight years.
- New icons, Refreshed Action center with notifications, Manage virtual desktop in new ways.
- The widget area which may have been seen last in Windows vista is now reborn with news, weather, and more.
- Use of new fonts in text design
- Having new icons and deleting Windows 95 icons
- Having new innovations in the operation of various departments
Windows 11 System Requirements:
Processor: 64-bit dual-core 1Ghz CPU or better
RAM: 4GB of RAM or better
Hard disk space: 64GB of storage or better
Graphics card: Discrete or integrated GPU with DirectX 12 support and WWDM 2.X
Display: 9-inch display with a minimum 1366×768 resolution
Motherboard with UEFI
Trusted Platform Module 2.0
Windows 11 ISO Download Links (Insider 10.0.22000.100 Build Version)
|Operating System||Windows 11|
|Last Update||July 22, 2021|
You can free download windows 11 pro insider preview build 22000.100 (Leaked) ISO from the below buttons. You need to click one by one below all buttons for downloading windows 11 pro.
Zip File Password: www.yasdl.com