Here in this post, you’ll get a free download link premium 120 Photos Sphere Creator Photoshop Action And Template Pack compress file from below. You can save more time by using the action. You do not need to place photos separately in a PSD file before running the action. The action will automatically place all photos from the selected folder. Your only work is to collect 120 photos in a folder and title them in the order 01, 02, 03…….120. After running the action, you will be able to resize or change photos via smart objects. You will get the whole photo in the smart object layer. You Can Also Download Perspective 3D Photo Presentation Action And PSD Template Pack.
Screenshots of After Applying 120 Photos Sphere Creator Action:
Below I have shared with you screenshot images after applying 120 Photos Sphere Creator Action. The screenshots are the most useful for you to get a better idea before downloading.
- 120 photos required
- Large action file
- Output PSD file is 100% layered, customizable & transparent
- Output File Dimension: 4750×5000 Pixel
- No need to place 120 photos separately in smart objects
- Save more times using this action
- All photo layers are smart object
- Full photo will be available in smart object
- Resize or replace photo via smart object
- Editable sphere grid color
- On/Off reflection option
- 2 Backgrounds & lighting option
- Action run time is about 5 to 6 minutes
- Detailed help guide included
- Photos used in the preview are not included
How to Run:
- Collect 120 photos in a folder
- Title them in the order 01, 02, 03……..120
- Select the photo folder & Run the action
- Get a large photo sphere within just only 5 to 6 minutes
Noted: If you don’t have 120 photos (less than 120), you can duplicate a photo 2 or 3 times and title them in different numbers to make 120 photos in the folder.
Action Output PSD Document is also provided:
Action output PSD file is also provided. It is a simple mock-up file. In this case, no need to run action. You only need to place 120 photos in 120 smart object layers. Then, you will get the final result. A help guide is also provided for this option.
Most Imported Note:
- This action is only supported by the English version of Photoshop.
- Supported by latest CC-2018, CC-2019, CC2020 versions.
- Sometimes, Photoshop may not run action properly. In this case, you can use the action output PSD file where no need to run action.
- The output PSD file will be supported by all the latest versions and any language version of Photoshop.
Zip File Password: www.freegfx4u.com