Here in this post, you’ll easily Download Edius X Compress File from the below button, But before downloading edius I would suggest you must be read the complete description and system requirement and then download from below edius x. You Can Also Download Edius Pro 8.53.
EDIUS X marks the beginning of a new era in the X-Noon liner modification. EDIUS X comes with a complete designer core engine with a modular concept that can perform even more for a fully customizable workflow. For nearly two decades, the EDIUS Hallmark has been its sustainability, quality-building performance, and creative tool. EDIUS is being used around the world, from broadcasters and news-griding organizations to government agencies, corporate productions, independent filmmakers, video creators, and video fans.
EDIUS X’s new modular design allows Grass Valley to constantly update and enhance the EDIUS X feature set and workflow options. This allows us to meet future user demands and incorporate new technologies and web services into the software itself – such as machine learning during the ongoing development of EDIUS X. About two to three years.
Features of EDIUS X Version 10.0
- Background Rendering: EDIUS X will never ask you to interrupt your editing for a process to finish. This makes your workflow smooth, creative, and virtually unstoppable.
- Background Export: The new background render engine is also great for exporting files. You will never have to pause working while exporting.
- GV Job Monitor: EDIUS X keeps you informed regarding all background activities and lets you prioritize jobs as needed.
- VST Plug-In Support: EDIUS X broadens the support for VST-plugins. This includes support for latency plug-ins along with a powerful WaveShell integration.
- Motion Tracker with Chase Mode: EDIUS X allows you to easily attach a label, animation, or video clip to your tracked object.
- Motion Tracker with Anchor Mode: Have your picture automatically reframed with reference to the tracked object. This is great for aspect ratio conversions and virtual multi-camera shoots.
- H.265 Export: EDIUS X speeds up export rendering time by leveraging NVIDIA GPU support. This is also available with the new Background Rendering options.
- GUI Color: EDIUS X comes with a refined GUI in a slightly darker color. This makes editing even more comfortable with a cool new look.
- Draft Mode: With EDIUS X, EDIUS X Pro now also includes the Draft Preview Mode allowing real-time playback of as many tracks as you like.
- 8K Support: EDIUS X Workgroup allows project settings and also file export in up to 8K.
- Optimized Performance: EDIUS X is all about performance and a futureproofed design. EDIUS X requires Windows 10 and makes optimal use of advanced technology. This includes hardware acceleration provided by Intel QuickSync as well as broad GPU support. The new modular design allows utilizing the potential of multicore CPUs more efficiently than ever before.
- Optimized Audio Sync Performance: EDIUS X provides an even faster automatic audio sync function to align as many clips as your projects require for a smooth Multicam experience.
- Native Support for the Latest Cameras and Codecs: EDIUS X supports the newest codecs and camera releases natively like no other NLE. There’s no need to transcode, so you can just edit!
- Enhanced SDK makes EDIUS 10.x a perfect partner for complementing solutions allowing a tight integration of Third Party solutions and expand the possibilities even further.
- Ongoing Continuous Development: EDIUS X will continue to expand and grow its toolset with even more creative possibilities. EDIUS X users will benefit from all EDIUS 10.x updates available for download free of charge throughout the entire lifecycle of EDIUS X.
Note: If You Need To Get More Information So Visit Here: Edius X Official Site.
Minimum System Requirements (standalone):
- CPU: CPU with AVX2 support: Intel 4th Gen or newer or equivalent AMD CPU
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or more | for 4K projects 16 GB or more
- Hard Disk: 6 GB of hard disk space for installation, fast drive for video storage
- Graphics Card: 1 GB VRAM or more | for 4K projects 2 GB or more
- Sound Card: Sound card with WDM driver support
- Network: Internet connection required for initial software license activation, thereafter once per month to maintain usage | Offline activation and usage possible for EDIUS X Workgroup
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 or later
Supported Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Chinese traditional (Chinese simplified is available in the Chinese Version and Japanese in the Japanese Version of EDIUS X)