Here in this post, you’ll get a free download link 600+ Cinematic Colour LUTs Collections For Edius compress file from below. This 600+ Cinematic LUTs Collection you can use in Edius, Adobe Premiere Pro FCPX, After Effects, DaVinci Resolve, and Sony Vegas. You Can Also Download Save the Date Edius Title Project.
How To Use 600+ Cinematic LUTs Collections in Edius:
Note: LUTs can only be used in Edius 8 or above, as there was no option in the previews versions of edius to use LUTs and do high-end color correction.
- Add the clip to the timeline on which you want to apply the LUT.
- Go into Effects > Video Filters > Color Correction and select Primary Color Correction, Drag it and drop it on the clip-on which you want to apply the color correction.
- Go to Information Tab and open Primary Color Correction.
- Do the basic correction on the clip like Brightness, Contrast and White Balance the clip (also if your video is in log or cinelike profile, make it Rec709 first I will post a tutorial on that too soon enough.)
- Select the LUTs option and register new LUTs and browse to files provided in the pack and use LUT as per your requirement and desired look.
Zip File Password: www.Luckystudio4u.com