How to configure Photoshop to work with actions:
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created to work only with the English version of Photoshop.
How to change the language version you can watch HERE. When you will finish your work, then you can return to your native language.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. This Action works only with the CS6 Extended+ version of Photoshop.
4. Use an image with a resolution of 72px/inch or more and in the range from 3000-4500 px. If you are using a photo with less than 2000px and 72px/inch, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Your main image should be set as a background. If your image has a different name like layer 0, select them and go to Layer->New->Background from layer. You will see your layer with the name `Background` and with a lock
6. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
Why Sreda Photoshop Action:
Sreda Animated Photoshop Actions are designed to create new ways of working. Our Photoshop actions are pioneering in these new ways. We`re redefining creating dynamic content for an always-on world where brand experience flows through digital, retail, social, mobile, and commerce. You can offer clients a unique and not-available-anywhere-else way to approach the challenges and creating remarkable content.