Here in this post, you’ll get a free download link to the Premium Mettle Mantra v2.23 After Effects and Premiere compress file from below. Mantra V2 adds the following functionality to Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro. You Can Also Download Hot Dog V1 For After Effect Plugin.
- Mantra ObjX– Import popular 3D formats (alembic, fbx, obj, glTF, USDZ), modify the materials, and export them in AR-supported formats USDZ and glTF, supported by AR Players – Adobe Aero, and Apple Reality Composer.
- Updated Mantra Spherify – Convert 360° stills or footage into 3D spheres (portals) for use in AR. Use a different image for the front and backside of the spheres. Includes full RGBA support. Export in USDZ and glTF format, for use in AR players like Adobe Aero and Reality Composer. Create spheres to use as portals in the AR players.
- Updated Mantra Graphix – Create geometry by extruding 2D graphics into 3D shapes, logos and text. Export in USDZ and glTF format, for use in AR players like Adobe Aero and Reality Composer.
- New: Mettle 3DNA – our own proprietary 3D Rendering Engine that enables advanced, volumetric workflows.
Mantra VR Features:
- Spherify. Transform your layer into a Sphere.
- Drag-and-drop effects directly onto footage and interpolate from 0%-100%, keyframeable, fully customizable.
- Add a “Virtual Dolly” and “Virtual Jib” to stationary 360° footage with Mantra > Mobius Transform effect.
- Create 360° Wormholes and Little Planets with your 360° Footage.
- Built-in “Mantra Node Panel” lets you stack and layer Mantra effects intuitively and quickly, takes care of scripting automatically.
- Built-in “Globe Preview Panel” let you work in 360°Mono and Stereo, to preview the 360° sphere and HMD POV
- Audio reactive features – link the VFX to your audio – Ideal for 360 music videos.
- Supports Formats: Rectilinear (Flat), Monoscopic, Stereoscopic (over/under)
- Create Procedural textures for use in 3D programs
- After Effects and Premiere Pro, Mac, and WIN.
- We have simplified the Mantra name, removing “VR”, as we broaden the toolset into VR, AR, and XR capabilities.