Here in this post, you can Free Download Creativefabrica – Smoke Brushes Photoshop Fog Brush Set compress files through the below link. On our website Luckystudio4u.com, you will find a lot of premium graphic assets free such as Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Photoshop Overlays, Videohive After Effect Templates & Projects, Fonts, Luts, Plugins, and much more. Luckystudio4u.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things. You Can Also Download Smoke Photoshop Brushes.
Are you looking for elegant Adobe Photoshop smoke brush presets for a digital drawing? Then this modern fog brush pack consisting of 8 different vapor brushes for digital use is just what you need! Draw magical works of art with this drawing brush collection! This Photoshop brush bundle set can also be used for GIMP. Perfect for art, graphic design, image editing, flyers, web design, book covers, greeting cards, print on demand, posters, banners, business cards or even for drawing. You Can Also Download 20 Smoke Photoshop Brushes.
Screenshot Images of Creativefabrica – Smoke Brushes Photoshop Fog Brush Set:
Below I have shared screenshot images of Smoke Brushes Photoshop Fog Brush Set to get a better idea before downloading.
The Photoshop texture brush bundle included:
- ABR (Photoshop brush file)
- 1 how to use guide for GIMP and Photoshop on englisch and german
- 1 of 15 valuable tips for the work with Photoshop brushes
- a PDF file with all blend modes explained for Photoshop that you can use the gradients better on english and german.
Please note that these brushes are suitable for Photoshop and for GIMP, too.
How to use the brushes with Photoshop:
1. unzip the file you have downloaded
2. just double click on the ABR file
3. Photoshop will open and the brushes already loaded
4. Be creative!
If it doesnt work try this:
1. unzip the ZIP file
2. open Photoshop and create a new document
3. go to Window in the menu bar at the top and choose
Brushes from the menu bar
4. in the brush window go to the top right corner on
the 4 strokes and then on Import Brushes
5. now you have to select the ABR file that you have unzipped
and then import it into Photoshop.
How to use the brushes with GIMP:
1. search under your local disks the folder GIMP 2 (maybe under the file program files folder)
2. follow the path GIMP 2 -> share -> gimp -> 2.0 -> brushes
3. unzip the file you have downloaded
4. copy the ABR file and paste it in the brushes folder
5. Be creative!
Zip File Password: www.Luckystudio4u.com