Here in this post, you can Free Download Creativemarket – VISION Actions For Photoshop compress files through the below link. On our website Luckystudio4u.com, you will find a lot of premium graphic assets free such as Free Courses, Photoshop Mockups, Lightroom Presets, Photoshop Actions, Brushes & Gradient, Photoshop Overlays, Videohive After Effect Templates & Projects, Fonts, Luts, Plugins, and much more. Luckystudio4u.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things. You Can Also Download 1290+ Photoshop Actions Bundle.
Black&white photography doesn’t attract with its play of colors. Here close attention to composition, lighting, perspective and the context in its shot is important. ”Vision Actions Collection” makes it easy to give your photos an awesome premium look and feel. These actions are highly versatile, you can use them with a wide variety of photos from portraits to landscapes and urban photography. With ”Vision Actions Collection” your images will become stunning and white masterpieces. Welcome to Black and White! You Can Also Download Star Mist CS3+ Photoshop Action.
Screenshot Images of Creativemarket – VISION Actions For Photoshop:
Below I have shared with you screenshot images of VISION Actions For Photoshop to get a better idea before downloading.
Vision Actions Set contains 3 collections /127 actions:
1.VISION Workflow Collection / 56 actions
- 1.0 ARTISTIC ACTIONS: Basic B&W, Fashion Style, Velvet / Matte Effect, Epic Portrait, Soft Focus Portrait, Carbon, Film Noir, High Key, Low Key, Somber Tone, Retro Print, Vintage Film, Wet Plate, HDR, Dragan Style, Sky Noir, Low Contrast, High Contrast, Nature & Architecture, RGB Split Effect
- Basic B&W. Black and white photography are one of the most popular genres for portraiture. A lack of color opens up a new world where light, expressions, and stories are intensified. With B&W portrait photography, you can show feelings without the distraction of colour.
- Soft Focus Portrait. The soft focus effect is used as an effect for glamour photography because the effect eliminates blemishes, and in general, produces a dream-like image.
- Fashion Style. Black & white is an elegant, unique way of capturing portraits and it is widely used by the fashion industry. Black-and-white photography has the potential to take your photography to a new level stretching your creativity and making you approach your subjects differently.
- Velvet (Matte Finish Effect). Matte effect ps action makes it easy to give your photos an awesome premium matte look and feel.
- Carbon. This dense grainy rendering, with deep shadows, brings to mind the films of the sixties.
- High Contrast. High contrast black & white effects can look really great with many portraits, and they also tend to work well for other types of photos like street photos and landscapes.
- Low Contrast. Photos with less contrast are soft with a smaller collection of tones are low contrast. Low contrast photos work mostly in gray shades, without any highlights or dark shadows. This fusion of shades ends up dulling the low contrast photo’s shades and making it appear dreamier.
- Epic Portrait. Black & white is a powerful and expressive medium for portraiture. The absence of color seems to allow us to see deeper into the soul and reveals the model’s character. Black and white portraits often have a timeless quality that adds to the expressiveness of the portrait.
- Film Noir. Film noir is a cinematic term used primarily to describe stylish Hollywood crime dramas, particularly such that emphasize cynical attitudes and sexual motivations. Film noir of this era is associated with a low-key, black-and-white visual style that has roots in German Expressionist cinematography.
- High Key. High-key lighting is a style of lighting with a reduced lighting ratio of primary whites and light grey tones. The use of this technique is ideal for high style photography, taken to communicate joy, vitality, and a clean, minimal look. It’s also great for beauty and fashion photography and photos of children.
- Low Key. Low-key photography is a genre of photography consisting in shooting dark scenes and emphasizing natural or artificial light only on specific areas in the frame. This photographic style is usually used to create a mysterious atmosphere that only suggests various shapes, letting the viewer experience the photograph through subjective interpretation.
- High Dynamic Range. HDR is an abbreviation for a high dynamic range between the darkest and the lightest parts of an image. An HDR photo displays maximum details for recreating all the memories and getting you back to the moments of shooting. Using High Dynamic Range photography can allow you to show something unique and eye-catching.
- Vintage Film. Film photography is where it all began. Before the birth of digital photography, we all took photographs on strips of plastic. Give your digital camera footage shadows and grain of vintage black and white film! * Includes Expired Film Effect.
- Dragan Style Photography. This photo retouching process accentuates the very fine details like freckles and wrinkles, combined with advanced coloring techniques it gives your photos a real art-house finish. Get this sophisticated look that is widely used in fine art photography.
- Wet Plate. Photographic plates preceded photographic film as a capture medium in photography in the 19th century. The light-sensitive emulsion of silver salts was coated on a glass plate, typically thinner than common window glass.
- Sky Noir. The dark sky around buildings allows to reveal beautiful details of the architecture and looks dramatic.
- Nature & Architecture. Black and white photography is as popular as ever, and landscape is a genre in which many photographers have chosen to work in monochrome.
- RGB Split Effect. RGB Split Effect style will generate a rainbow of colour around an object that moves within the frame.
- 1.1 COLORIZE TOOL. Easily add color to your B&photos. The tool contains the following coloring filters: skin tone, lips, eyes, blush and eyeshadow, hair and fur, grass and leaves, sky and water, and additional toning filters. Bring new life to your old photos!
- 1.2 GLOBAL ADJUSTMENTS: Photo Filters (Neutral Density, Infrared, Green, Red, Blue, Yellow), Auto Exposure, Highlight Recovery, Shadows Recovery, Black Level Booster, Contrast Booster, Clarity Booster, Center Fill Light, Soft Focus, Diffuse Glow, Muted Highlights, Vintage Film Grain, Vignette (Black or White), Burnt Edges, Artistic Frame 1 & 2.
- 1.3 SELECTIVE ADJUSTMENTS: Selective Highlights Recovery, Selective Shadows Brightening, Selective Colouring, Single Tone Colouring, Lighting Effect/Sun Flare, Selective Structure/for the cloudy sky, Graduated Filter / Sky Toning.
- 1.4 COLOURING FILTERS: Matte Finish, Matte Shadows, Full Range Toning, Highlights Toning – Wide/Narrow Range, Midtones Toning, Shadows Toning – Wide/Narrow Range, Matte Shadows Toning, Split Toning.
- VISION Essential Recipes / 50 actions
- Grunge Overlays (30 jpeg files). Create the perfect vintage look for your photos with this pack of 30 Grunge Edges Overlays!
- VINTAGE CAMERA LIGHT LEAKS for B&W / 21 actions (Bonus Collection)
In fact, black and white is very effective at emphasizing the shapes and tones of the subject. Black and white can produce a strong image from a subject that might look weaker in color. Black-and-white photography is a delicate art that requires great attention to equipment, process, composition, lighting, and tonality.
Black and white photography is about more than just removing color – it’s a different way of seeing the world.
- Mac OS X and Windows compatible
- Includes PDF preview album
- Step by step instructions are included explaining how to apply content
Zip File Password: www.Luckystudio4u.com